Our ethical policy has been established to set out the principles by which we behave. We are happy to share them with others in the hope that they will follow them.
- All employees have a written contract of employment.
- CT Business Travel will provide a safe and hygienic working environment for all of its employees.
- No employee is required to work more than 40 hours per week and all overtime is voluntary.
- No employee or candidate will be discriminated against in hiring, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement on the basis of race, religion, nationality, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
- Our code of conduct prohibits abuse or harassment of any kind.
- We will not provide services to people or organisations involved in the arms trade.
- We will not provide services to people or organisations who promote racial intolerance.
- We will not provide services to people or organisations who promote or encourage abuse to anyone of any age, gender or animals.
- CT Business Travel will source consumables which are energy efficient, environmentally friendly and fairly traded.
- CT Business Travel favours suppliers with an ethical policy.