Firstly, what is meant by “ancillary services”…? Ancillary services are the additional services that Travel Management companies offer to clients to help them get from A to B and everything in between. As a full Travel Management Company we are able to fulfil every aspect of your itinerary, big or small.
Amadeus, the second largest e-commerce company in the world and CT Business Travel’s preferred GDS platform, saw an increase of 85% in ancillary revenue through online travel agencies during the first three quarters of 2015. This trend looks set to continue into 2016 so we want to bring to light some of the valuable services on offer when you book with CT Business Travel. The advantage for our clients would be consolidating spend on these services all under one account, saving time and money.
Examples of our ancillary services:
- Airport parking – We are able to book great rates for vehicle parking for our clients; on-airport, off-airport and valet/chauffeur parking at all international airports, including meet and greet. Pre-booking airport parking with us can save you up to 60%!
- Lounge Passes – If you wish to relax before your flight or find a peaceful environment to catch up on some work, CT Business Travel can book passes at any international airport.
- Travel Insurance – Although many business travellers already possess travel insurance, in the case where they do not we are able to arrange this service.
- Hotel transfers – coach, bus, taxi or limo, airport to resort transfers, available worldwide. At CT Business Travel our main providers are Cabforce and Carey Cars Chauffeur service.
- Ferry and Eurotunnel – If you wish to take your car across the channel, our travel consultants will be able to assist in booking tickets with Eurotunnel and the majority of ferry companies.
Pre-booked ancillary services ensure a seamless travel experience for each traveller, and by making sure the finer details are all in place that is exactly what we can achieve for our clients.
For more information on booking with ancillary offers, please contact our Sales and Account Management team on 01892 673422 or fill out the form below.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
CT business Travel Are Trusted BY:
Providing outstanding service is at the core of everything CT Business Travel do, and this is reflected in our impressive portfolio of clients who trust us to manage their travel needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.