Ryanair has announced the launch of new routes from the UK to 11 European cities this winter. The low-cost carrier’s 2021 winter schedule will include flights to over 400 destinations.
The new routes include:
- Birmingham to Bucharest (four-times weekly)
- Birmingham to Milan Bergamo (twice weekly)
- Birmingham to Vilnius (twice weekly)
- Birmingham to Turin (once weekly)
- Bournemouth to Budapest (twice weekly)
- Bournemouth to Wroclaw (twice weekly)
- Bristol to Madrid (three-times weekly)
- Bristol to Barcelona (four-times weekly)
- Cardiff to Dublin (four-times weekly)
- London Gatwick to Malaga (six-times weekly)
- London Luton to Grenoble (once weekly)
The airline is offering customers a zero-change fee whereby they can move their travel date up until 31st December 2021.
Jason McGuinness, the Director of Commercial of Ryanair said:
“As Europe’s largest airline, we are delighted to announce 11 new Winter routes from UK cities Bournemouth, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff and London for those who are looking to enjoy a sunny winter getaway or take in the sights on a city break to the likes of Barcelona, Budapest, Dublin or Milan.”