Italian carrier ITA Airways has cancelled 200 international and domestic flights due to nationwide 24-hour strike.
The industrial strike action will affect air traffic control and airport ground handling services.
The strikes in Italy on Friday October 21 are based around a pay dispute with the carriers most likely to be affected in the UK include easyJet, Ryanair, Vueling, ITA Airways and British Airways. State owned airline ITA confirmed that 13 direct flights between London and Italian destinations have been cancelled.
We advise customers travelling to, from or within Italy on Friday 21 October to allow additional time to travel to and from the airport and to check the status of their flights.
The following flights have been affected by the industrial action taking place by air staff in Italy.
- 07:00: BA552 - Rome (Cancelled)
- 07:15: B564 - Milan (Cancelled)
- 07:35: BA540 - Bologna (Cancelled)
- 08:20: BA548 - Rome (Cancelled)
- 08:30: BA604 - Pisa (Cancelled)
- 08:35: BA578 - Venice (Cancelled)
- 09:15: BA572 - Milan (Cancelled)
- 10:30: BA574 - Milan (Cancelled)
- 11:15: BA2608 - Naples (Cancelled)
- 12:00: BA612 - Pisa (Cancelled)
- 12:10: BA560 - Rome (Cancelled)
- 13:30: BA2584 - Venice (Cancelled)
- 18:30: BA598 - Venice (Cancelled)
- 05:55: U28064 - Venice (cancelled)
- 05:55: U2 8531 - Naples (cancelled)
- 06:40: U2 8251 - Rome (cancelled)
- 06:45: BA 2598 - Verona (cancelled)
- 06:55: U2 8189 - Milan (cancelled)
- 07:00: U2 8179 - Milan (cancelled)
- 07:10: U28201 - Milan (cancelled)
- 09:05: U28191 - Milan (cancelled)
- 07:40: FR 584 - Pisa (delayed - 7 hours 20 minutes)
- 08:40: FR 3002 - Rome (delayed - 6 hours 10 minutes)
London Luton Airport
- 06:15: U22415 - Naples (cancelled)
London City Airport
- 08:25: AZ 217 - Milan (cancelled)
- 11:15: BA 3279 - Florence (cancelled)
- 11:55: BA 3289 - Milan (cancelled)
OUR COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
CT business Travel Are Trusted BY:
Providing outstanding service is at the core of everything CT Business Travel do, and this is reflected in our impressive portfolio of clients who trust us to manage their travel needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.